Monday, April 4
1 MINUTE AGO: being bored and reading my archives
1 HOUR AGO: having dinner + watching dumb star wars
1 DAY AGO: writing english short story
1 WEEK AGO: seeing the light for my coursework.
1 YEAR AGO: saying happy birthday to steff.
1 YEAR FROM NOW: enjoying myself in jc/ib
1 WEEK FROM NOW: studying for the craziest hcl test ever.
1 DAY FROM NOW: dunno. probably going for the thing.
1 HOUR FROM NOW: doing homework. or maybe sleeping. tired.
1 MINUTE FROM NOW: still slacking. i feel like stoning.
I LOVE: to be loved.
I HATE: yick (okay maybe not 'hate')
I FEAR: God
I HOPE: to get 6-8 points for prelims
I FEEL: still kinda sad. you won't know why.
I HIDE: my true feelings sometimes
I DRIVE: myself to insanity
I THINK: sarah is insane too.
I DREAM: taupok's song.
I WANT: to learn drumming and guitar-ing
I MISS: 2/1'03. the relaxing times in shanghai.
I BELIEVE: i can do it.
happy birthday steff!
there she goes
9:51 PM