Thursday, October 21
1 MINUTE AGO: reading this from qoz's blog
1 HOUR AGO: at thomson plaza
1 DAY AGO: pia-ing chinese
1 WEEK AGO: celebrating end of exams at stella's house!
1 YEAR AGO: watching vcds with
2/1ers! (:
1 YEAR FROM NOW: studying for o's! (:
1 WEEK FROM NOW: intense pia-ing for chinese. ooh. soo exciting! (note tone)
1 DAY FROM NOW: school lor
1 HOUR FROM NOW: watching 'ren wo ao you'.
toro!
1 MINUTE FROM NOW: still exercising my fingers on my mouse and keyboard
I LOVE: YOU! *smiles*
I HATE: to hate (booya hatred!)
I FEAR: God
I HOPE: to get at least an A for chinese
I FEEL: tired from the loooong day
I HIDE: my true feelings sometimes
I DRIVE: nainai crazy with my
siaoness
I THINK: you should do this quiz too!
I DREAM: to travel to the Lourve
I WANT: everyone to be happy
I MISS: you
I BELIEVE: pigs can fly!
went kbox just now! whee. from 11am to 6pm! i found out that xinyun and limeng have great karaoke-typed voices! limeng can
rap very well! and xinyun went mad over jerry yan and lee hom. and we forced rachel to sing with us. i think she got influenced by us coz she got really high after a few songs. hoho. we sang all niceynice songs by F4! and almost all of jay's songs! but i couldn't find my beloved 'chuang wai' by jacky wu. *sobs* ooh. when we sang 'make a wish' by zaizai, stelly and co started singing
"will you fry a fish, steam a fish" instead of "will you make a wish". FUNNY! got a little stinky though. coz we had x-country before that. i think i improved! yay!
listening to: ai qing man you - 5566
haha i remember this was one of the songs that we could all sing. and we started dancin' to the grooved-up beats!
before i log off, i'd like to say that
DOT DIDN'T FAIL AMATH! :)))
there she goes
8:28 PM